Saturday, July 9, 2011

2 Weeks

Ruthie had her two week appointment on Thursday.
She now weighs 7 lbs 10 oz, which is great.
By 2 weeks they want babies to return to their birth weights (7 lbs 7 oz),
so Ruthie is a super star!
They said they wished they had more to tell me, but couldn't find anything wrong with her... she is perfect and beautiful - music to a mother's ears!

This video reminds me of a video of Eila at 2 weeks.  When I watch Ruthie move around I hear Annikka's little voice saying, "Eila you're stretching your arms...you're moving and you're breathing."  So sweet!


And here are some pictures of her awake yesterday.
The many faces of Ruthie - they crack me up!







And then one more video...because who can get enough of this baby?

2 comments:

  1. Oh rachel, great post, and great pics. ruthie is so alert! lucky you. (and thanks for linking to that elia video; you mentioned it to me on the phone, but i didn't recall it then. now i see what you're saying -- very similar.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those little baby noises are so cute. Glad you are getting alert time with her already, this stage goes by so fast.

    ReplyDelete